Monday, August 13, 2012

Non-Twin Twins at the Great Wall

I need to introduce all of you to Erika:

She is on my team in Zhengzhou, and has been with me at orientation. She is great, and we are getting along very well. She is from the beautiful state of North Dakota I'm very thankful that we'll be in the same city this year. We have been dubbed the "non-twin twins" by one of her friends. We have many things in common, and I know it was the Father's grace to put us together. We've both lost our moms to cancer. And, our dads got remarried within one week of each other this summer. We both love reading and writing. We're both ambiverts (both introverted and extroverted).

Erika and I decided to make videos every once in a while, and we made our first one today. Warning: it is very silly. Also, the video at the beginning is a little blurry, due to camera problems. Without further ado, here is the first installment of the Non-Twin Twins in China:


4 comments:

  1. It much have been so much fun shooting down the chute. Did you see any bamboo shoots along the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see that you are already being blessed by such a great friend on this journey! :)

    ReplyDelete