Saturday, March 8, 2014

Same Same, but Different (Pizza Edition)

A couple of former students asked if they could come over and visit me for dinner a few nights ago.

They brought dinner from a new little pizza place on campus. By little, I mean little... like the size of a closet. A woman in there has a small oven and makes pizzas one by one. The name above her little hole in the wall shop is "Rain Pizza."


the menu



Imagine my surprise (not really) when the girls brought the pizza, and this was what the box looked like:


That's right... Pizza Hut Pizza! So, as of now, our campus has a fake Burger King, fake McDonald's, fake Dairy Queen, and fake Pizza Hut. The fake BK, MD, and DQ all server pretty much the same thing: chicken sandwiches and fries.


Chinese pizza is similar to American pizza, but they use far less sauce.  I have to admit, though, that this fake pizza was quite tasty.


My two dinner buddies!

2 comments: