Saturday, March 2, 2013

Two MORE Questions for Ms. Sarah

I had two more post graduate classes, and I thought I'd share some more from their cards:

From the "About Me" section:
1. I am a shy boy and a serious boy
2. I like to watch TV (The Big Bang Theory)
3. Sometimes, I'm very lazy
4. I want to lose weight

From the "In your class, I want to learn..." section:
1. I want to learn yoga (not sure I can teach you that)
2. I want to learn how to drive a car safely (In China? Good luck)

From the "Questions for Ms. Sarah section":

Apparently, most of my students on Thursday were only interested in learning about my love life:

1. Why did you come to China? For a boyfriend? (no)
2. Are you married? (no)
3. Do you want to find a Chinese boyfriend? (no)
4. Do you want to get merry when you go back to USA? (Haha- I always want to be merry) :)
5. Do you want to marry a Chinese man? (no)
6. When will you get married? (I don't know)
7. Do you have a boyfriend? (no)
8. Do you have a boyfriend in China? (no)

Several of these were repeated on other cards. Oh my my.

And... several students asked me to sing a song for the class... Maybe one day, I'll sing the Beard Song for them. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least they're concerned about your finding a significant other! ;) too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, students in the US are the same way! Poor Shyla kept getting asked by her 6th-graders why she wasn't married, and warned that she'd better hurry up or she'd be an old cat lady! And when I sub, I'm usually asked if I have kids and if I'm married. Even back when I was teaching GAs at church, they were shocked that I didn't have a boyfriend. ;)

    ReplyDelete