Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas Parties

Belated Merry Christmas.

I know. I know. I am WAY behind on blogging. Life gets a little crazy at the end of a semester.

Towards the end of my semester, I had Christmas parties with each of my classes. These were a blast. We did white elephant gift exchanges, played games, and some of classes even prepared entertainment. I also wore the most awesome sweater ever to some of the parties...

With some of my sophomores

I ended up having a Christmas Party on the night of my birthday (I know, I know- December birthdays). My class got me a little birthday dessert. SO Sweet!

With some freshman... and my awesome leopard sweater!

Some of my Freshman guys dancing to Gangam Style

More freshmen!! You can see my face in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment