Friday, February 15, 2013

Thailand, Part 1

I am so refreshed!!!!

I have just returned from Thailand, and want to share some pictures with you, but will do so in a few different posts. Thailand is beautiful; my body, soul, and mind were refreshed by my time there.

This first group of pictures is from some time I spent traveling with my friends Emily and Erika. We had a great time together, and even decided to do a photo shoot (which is so great, because I miss taking pictures quite a lot!)

 I spent time walking on this beach at sunrise. We have such a wonderful Creator!!! My breathe was taken away by the beauty He has made.

Las Tres Amigas!


One of the best things about Thailand = fruit shakes


Beautiful Erika!

At the market, where awesome sunglasses are sold. Random creepy guy in background...

Beautiful Emily!

Elephant Pants!!

Seriously happy...

This picture so captures our friendship, rooted in and centered on the Father.


Apparently, I'm an expert at fishy lips :)
Coming soon... Chiang Mai and conference

1 comment:

  1. Love the elephant pants!!!
    Glad you were able to relax and rejuvenate!

    ReplyDelete