Sunday, February 17, 2013

COLD

Just returning from the warmth of Thailand, Zhengzhou is cold!!!!!!!! My apartment will not have heat for the next two weeks, and I have learned the art of layering. Currently, I have on 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 2 pairs of socks, and two hats. It works...

I was looking through some pictures I took before I left ZZ that I hadn't posted. Here are some from one of the snow days we had at ZZU:

I took this one to show the use of umbrellas. People use umbrellas here in every kind of weather: sunny, rainy, snowy, etc.

Bicycles everywhere!

This is on the path that I walk to my classroom

My outfit for the cold... many layers, warm coat, hat, gloves, scarf, and face mask. It does the job

With a couple of my kiddos after class. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment